Holland Harbor Light
Nicknamed the “Big Red Lighthouse,” the Holland Harbor Lighthouse is one of Michigan’s most popular lighthouses. Located at the mouth of the channel that connects Lake Macatawa to Lake Michigan. The original lighthouse was built in 1872 and replaced by the current building in 1907. The lighthouse enjoys protected status by the U.S. Department of the Interior (12th lighthouse in the U.S. to get that status).